I Started To Cry As Soon As I Heard His Voice... And To Think No One Believed In Him!

(SubFeed) Stumbling and shaking as he entered the audition hall, Christopher Maloney looked far from comfortable with the idea of stardom. But after sharing his musical prowess with the X Factor panel, the judges were astounded to hear that the 34-year-old had kept his talent hidden for so long. Making it through to the live shows as the public's wild card, the singer eventually reached the final three and became embroiled in some of the biggest controversies in the show's history.

I don’t think I’ve ever heard an audience go this crazy at the end of an audition before. And I’m sure I’ve never seen a more beautiful reaction to the cheers. What an incredible bond these two have! Please SHARE this spine-tingling video with friends and family!