Singer SHOCKED When The ENTIRE CROWD Sings His Song. This Is INCREDIBLE!

Imagine taking the stage to sing your song and within seconds the crowd of thousands not only goes wild but sings every single note right along with you. It must be such an amazing rush!
That’s what happened when French singer Patrick Bruel started to perform his hit song “J’ te ‘L’Dis Quand Meme” (translated to “I’m Still Telling You”). The moment was beautiful and at one point the crowd’s reaction was so strong that Bruel just had to sit back and let them do the song for him. He couldn’t even get a word in! What a captivating experience and one I am sure he will never forget.
Oh, and if you are wondering what the song is about, here is a snippet of some of the lyrics:
“But I find no chorus for our story,
All the words that occur to me are pathetic.
I pretty much know I’ve said it too much,
But I’m still telling you…I love you.
I pretty much know I’ve said it too much,
But I’m still telling you..I love you.”
Enjoy and please SHARE this powerful performance.
Credits: Petflow's blog.