Artist With Cerebral Palsy Paints Masterpieces Using Only A Typewriter

I really believe that this artist Mr. Paul Smith should be given the name, THE GREATEST ARTIST OF ALL TIME... I hope he was given that honor before he passed... There are lot's of artist in the world, but with his disability, he is exceptional... This is the first time for me to see such a wonderful & beautiful work of art with the use of typewriter... Phenomenal for me...Omg...I hope to have one or 2 drawings from him so I can keep & treasure forever...

Amazing work. It just goes to show what one can do; no matter what kind of disability.  
What a wonderful man - he is a truly inspirational example on how to love life even when you have a disability, a very special person. It has brought a smile to our face's and made us appreciate or life even more than We do.