Deepest Swimming Pool In The World Descends 113 Feet Below The Surface

This absolutely captivated me. If I was young with new lungs..lol.. this would be me !

When you are in the ocean, this feeling of flying, lazily, suspended in a muted peaceful calm overcomes you. If I could do this... I cant imagine the freedom and transformation my mind and body would soak up through my pores.. K. I'm going to float with him again...escaping into the depths. rewind, repeat....

The worlds deepest pool, wow.

What makes this amazing is how he can manage the pressure without using his hands! And to be able to sink in a "free fall" style you should keep the very little air in you lungs.


Facts About this Swimming Pool from Wikipedia
Nemo 33 was the deepest indoor swimming pool in the world before Y-40 in Montegrotto Terme, Padua, Italy was completed.[1][2] The pool is located in Brussels, Belgium. Its maximum depth is 34.5 metres (113 ft). It contains 2,500,000 litres (550,000 imp gal; 660,000 US gal) of non-chlorinated, highly filtered spring water maintained at 30 °C (86 °F) and holds several simulated underwater caves at the 10 metres (33 ft) depth level. Due to the warm temperature in the pool, divers can dive for extended periods without a wet suit.[3] There are numerous underwater windows that allow outside visitors to look into the pools at various depths. The complex was designed by Belgian diving expert John Beernaerts as a multi-purpose diving instruction, recreational, and film production facility in 2004. A fee is required of the customers who use the pool.