It Only Takes 1 Minute To Show How These Parents Are Harming Their Kids



I suppose in most cases this is true. But kids also have an inherent sense of what is right and wrong. I learned a lot of things NOT to do as I was growing up, observing lots of adults.

However this is an important little film that makes an important point. Just go into any city centre, shopping mall, supermarket or café and check out the incredible levels of everyday aggression that some so-called "parents" direct at their kids. These people are so lacking in insight that they most likely believe that in behaving in this way they are being really great parents. Well they're not. I wonder how many of them would fare if presented with a roaring giant three or four times their size?
Credits: kidscan


This breaks my heart. WE set the example every single day. Make it the right one. Don't forget to share this with your loved ones, at least it might change their actions.