Kid Dials 911 To Get Help With His Homework

Why is a four year old doing math problems instead of playing? Ridiculous. Surely this can wait until school. He has so much to learn from play before having to stress over math problems!!!

Before watching the video, check out another amazing short story from Rose Kathleen Thomas.

Kids are so literal. When my son was about four he came in from playing and said,"mom where did I come from? I 'm thinking, OMG, why now. So I gave him an abbreviated version of the birth process, and he looked kind of confused and said,"well, Kevin told me he came from Chicago, so I was just wondering where I came from! He's over forty now and it still makes me giggle.

911 operators have heard it all. When this cop answers this child's question, I was left in total awe. I wish more cops were like this!
Credits: lordofpraise