Prankster Dresses Up As A Homeless Person And Gives $20 To Those That Help Him.

We have more and more homeless here at home every day. Yet we give money away like it's water to foreign countries every day. We need to start taking care of our own before it's too late.

Before creating a post about this video that went viral these days, i just saw a comment by someone who was once homeless and really was the best comment about this story which said...

-This kind of stuff brings tears to my eyes because I know what it's like to be homeless and hungry. For about two years, I was homeless, unemployed, and eating out of trash cans. I was fortunate enough to still have a car so I had some kind of shelter to protect me from the elements, but it was still a tough life. Not everyone who is homeless are ACTIVE drug addicts or "bums". Credits: BigDawsTV
You never know what someone's story is on way they are on the streets, believe me a lot of us are one paycheck away from being there ourself