She Never Felt Pretty, But When She Looks In The Mirror? She Didn't Expect This


Every women should feel a be treated like a Queen. They are the back bone of most relationships if not all of them. That's why make sure to say to wife that she the most beautiful woman I have ever known.

This video sends a few messages. Gotta see that every woman big and small didn't think they were enough. So keep that in mind the next time you look at someone and assume they think they're perfect. We all are hard on ourselves and its up to us to start changing the way we treat each other.

And here is a response from our guest Francia Gonzales:

Sometimes I do feel that I am not enough but my children and hubby pick me right up and reasure me how great of a mother I am or when my friends tell me how great my kids are because of me. The video made me cry like a baby.