The Groom Gets Up Alone For The First Dance, But What Comes NExt Is Priceless

I thought he was quite talented. Love to see people who can put a smile on the audience face to do so instead of saying oh no no no. I loved when the bride took the hat as I was hoping she would wear one during the dance. I would love to be able to dance like that and if I could I would at a wedding. And I would not feel that it's all about me. Instead giving some people some great entertainment.

Would have said that the groom was a professional. In a lot of cultures,it is the men that take centre stage in dance and I rather like it. If the bride was okay with it, then that's fine.

It was nice.. They enjoyed their weeding day! That's what matters !! Who cares what other people think!(Best comment found about this story)